ITreyIScape Forums

You are not Logged in. Would you like to Log in?
Not Registered? No problem! Click Register!
Also vote for us! Here
Votes = More Players

ITreyIScape Forums.

Hope you Enjoy the Forums/Server!
Our newest registered user is: http://itreyiscape.forumandco.com/u170
SOTW #3 Winner: Mitch_

Jeffrey's Moderator Application.

Jeff 惄

Jeffrey's Moderator Application.

Post by Jeff 惄 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 pm

1)What is your name on the server?

I S M F O F

2)How long have you been playing I trey I scape?

For maybe 2-3 weeks when Bren, still played this.

3)If you get promoted will you continue staying active?

Of course ill be active.

4)What level are you on the server?

I am currently around level 50, i haven't played in a while, but im planning on to be a tank.

5)Do you know anyone that would recommend you to become a mod? ( if so name who )

I do not know yet, i had some recommendations on my old application, but i forgot.

6)Describe why you want mod.

I'd like to have mod, because i would like to be noticed, as someone doing a good deed, or helping the server, and not just a person, that only plays because there bored, and just be there to get moderator with out earning it.

I also want to be moderator, because this server has moderators, that don't do sht. And im not naming. This server just needs a moderator that can do there job.

7)explain what you will\can do as mod.

I could actually do something with the massers, and the spammers. Or try to. I know all of the glitches, like dbow glitch, how to dupe etc. And its pretty easy to catch someone, if there dbow glitching if there hitting 40+ also dupers get rich like bam? So yeah, ill take care of those rule breakers.

8.) Explain some accomplishments\good deeds you've done for the server already.

I don't really remember Very Happy

9)Give us you're email ( msn aim ) in case we need to get in reach with you.

bluethunder_49@hotmail.com

10) Why should we pick you for mod?

I guess, im loyal enough to be one. I also have experience on being a staff memeber, because i have co-owned a server with bren, you can ask him Very Happy
    I know how to handle rule breakers. and some of the problems.

11) Have you been mod on any other servers? (If so, name some.)

I've been a adminastrator, on Pkyourway, Co-owner on Taste-of-chaos, Admin on Darkcastles. and that's pretty much it.

12) Will you respect the staff and the members?

Of course, i will respect the staff and the members, if they don't respect me i don't give a **** about them.

13) Will you ever abuse your powers?

No i won't

14) Any other information that we need to know about you?

No =] Most of the players here know me!

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:47 pm